Friday, April 2, 2010

The Fam...

The Cummings Family:










My parents Greg and Kathy. I love them both! They mean the whole world to me. My dad works in Salt Lake as a Senior Asset Manager. My mom is lucky enough to work at home as a Medical Transcriptionist. My dad is probably the nicest guy you will ever meet. My personality is alot like his I have noticed as I have grown up. My mom loves to have fun and loves sports. She is one the one I go to if I need to talk to someone. They are the most caring and loving people in the whole world. They have supported me in everything that I have done. And also been their for me when times have been tough. I am so lucky to have them as my parents!




Jeff and Amy! They got married November 10, 2009. When I first met Amy, it seemed like she was already apart of the family. She just fit in so well and I couldn't of asked anyone better for my brother. She is just like a sister to me! Back in July we went to Florida and it was probably the BEST vacation ever! As you can probably tell thats where this picture is from. Jeff and Amy met at work. When Jeff moved to a different branch, they started dating and well you can see how they ended up. They are so cute together also. I am so close with Jeff, he is so funny and we get along so well. He really has been there for me and has given me such good advice when I have really needed it. Before Jeff moved out we would always watch movies at night to fall asleep too. We have a tiredness scale which is 1-10, 10 meaning you were asleep. We would usually talk about whatever until one of us hit the tiredness scale of 8 because thats when you were basically asleep and would get annoyed with the other person because you would just want to fall asleep. I am so blessed to have him as my brother and Amy as my sis!



This is Brad, He works at a Law Firm, were he does a little bit of everything from being a secretary to running their copy room, which he just designed for them. He has worked his butt off to get a really high score on his L SAT test. Brad is so smart and luckly for me he has helped me with many assignments in the past. He is also probably one of the funniest guys you will meet too. We have a few inside jokes which I would tell but it could be a bit inappropriate. I am also very close with Brad, he has even let me come to hang out with him and his friends which now I consider my friends. He lives in Salt Lake so when he comes home we have such a great time together. I really dont think we have ever gotten into a fight and if we have it was probably so long ago cause I dont even remember it. I am also so lucky to have him as my brother!




Meet Kylee....She just turned 16 in November. She is probably the biggest Williams fan I know! She loves the jazz and is so much fun going to the games with. She is a Sophmore and is such a good student. I am so proud of her! She puts everyone first before herself and I find that remarkable because not many kids her age would do that. She reminds me alot of myself in ways. People say we look alot alike but I dont think so. But if we do, well lucky for her because its not everyday people get to go around with my good looks! Haha, JUST KIDDING! Ky is such a sweetheart. Lately, we have been going to a zumba class which is a excercise dance class. It is so much fun even tho we make a full of ourselves, but its so worth it! She is awesome! I love her to death and am so greatful she is my sister.


Jaxon...This is him and Brad at the reception of Jeff and Amy's. Jaxon is 6 and is so smart. Sometimes I think he is smarter than me. A couple of weeks ago he came and cuddled with me on the couch, I freaking LOVED it! I didnt want to move but after awhile we went downstairs so i could cut his hair. He loves to color also and it is so relaxing to just sit down and color a picture. He is so funny and comes up with the funniest things. It is so cute cause he want to be just like Jeff, even to the point where he likes to dress just like him! I absolutly love this kid! He brings so much joy and happiness when they come over!

My cute little niece Devyn.
She is our little princess that loves to dance and sing. When she comes over we usually paint our finger nails together and asks to have music on so she can sing and dance all over. Lately she has been watching Mama Mia and can sing every song in that movie. Her smile lights up the whole room. Some of the things she says is the funniest thing ever! These kids are such a blessing in our lives! I love them
with all my heart!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I know your family so much better now!! Isn't blogging fun :)

    ReplyDelete