Tuesday, January 25, 2011

7 Months....

Guess who's back, back again? Katie's back, tell a friend. Guess who's back , guess who's back, guess who's back...... 

So in the past week I have been told to update my blog twice (that would be you Kall and Shelb) so here I am! Its been 7 months since I have posted anything basically because I dont know how to work this blog thing and make it all cute and what not!

But I will catch you up on what has been going on in my life in the past 7 months....I started a new job at McKay Dee Hospital in the sameday surgery section were I absolutely LOVE it! I work with great people that have helped me out! I am still going to school at the DATC for the Surg Tech program. I started that about a year ago but had about a 2.5 month break in the summer when I got my new job and because there was no room for me to move onto the next section. But I started back up in the middle of september and have been going ever since... School has been school but I hope to be done in the middle of April or the beginning of May if all goes as planned and I dont have to wait to go to clinicals which will take me 3-4 months to do! So I am getting close but I just want it to be here haha! I have been attending zumba regularly  and I still LOVE it! Obviously or else I would not still be going.

 My goal for this year is to get into shape and yesterday I started to go running. I wanted to see how long it would take me to run a mile and guess how long?? 10 minutes! Thats not good at all but I can say that I ran the WHOLE time. I didnt stop once which I am very proud of because usually I just give up after 5 steps...literally! My goal will hopefully to run a mile in 6 minutes....can I do it? I dont know but I'm going to try. I just need to stick with it...that will be the hardest part for me! Its so hard to find motivation....

Well kids, I have finally updated! Obviously not much going in my life besides school, work and zumba! Hopefully you enjoyed!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness?!? Can this really be happening!?! You updated your blog? I had literally thought you may have died during these last 7 months. Glad you are back to blogging

    ReplyDelete